Two versions on my iPhone - which one?

Options
Voefie
Voefie
Community Member

I'm embarrassed, I accidentally deleted a few programs off my iPhone including 1Password (still don't know how it happened!). Anyway, I synced my phone with my Mac at home to restore the deleted programs and saw I have two versions of 1Password. One just just shows a keyhole as the logo (which is what I was using before deleting it) and the other shows the keyhole and a key and has the word "Pro" on it.

After reinstalling I need to sync with iCloud, etc. BUT WHICH VERSION DO I USE. I just can't remember that I ever downloaded two different versions.

Comments

• Hi @Voefie ,

No need to be embarrassed, I've done the same thing before. The one with "Pro" is version 4. The one with just the keyhole is version 5, that's the one you should be using. When you launch it, it'll ask to Create a new Vault or Sync an existing vault. If you've already been syncing with iCloud, choose "Sync an existing vault" and choose iCloud.

• Voefie
    Voefie
    Community Member
    Options

Thanks @hayesk , that worked. Much obliged.

• littlebobbytables
    littlebobbytables
    1Password Alumni
    edited February 2015
    Options

Great to hear @hayesk get everything sorted out for you.

As this seems to be resolved I'm going to close this thread but if you have any questions or issues in the future don't hesitate to post :smile:

This discussion has been closed.