Syncing seemed to stop from Mac to iPhone?

Options
mike2847
mike2847
Community Member

I'm not sure what the issue is but today I added a couple more logins on 1password on my Mac, even after saying it has synced (on Mac and on iPhone), I still seem to be missing the new additional logins that I created. Any idea what the issue might be or how I can fix it? I have it set up to sync through Dropbox.

Comments

• Stephen_C
    Stephen_C
    Community Member
    Options

I think it might be helpful to know:

1. what version of 1P you are using on your Mac (go to 1P > About 1Password and tell us exactly what it says there);
    2. what version of 1P for iOS you are using (go to the 1P Settings screen and look towards the bottom for the version number).

Stephen

• littlebobbytables
    littlebobbytables
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @mike2847,

It might also be useful to check out 1PasswordAnywhere. That will help narrow down if the issue is with your iOS device picking up the updates or the Mac not pushing them out to Dropbox.

• mike2847
    mike2847
    Community Member
    Options

It's my fault! I had taken an exam on my laptop earlier yesterday and so quit dropbox syncing and forgot to turn it back on. Silly mistake. My apologies!

• littlebobbytables
    littlebobbytables
    1Password Alumni
    Options

That would certainly stop syncing taking place @mike2847 :wink: Glad to hear it's all working again :smile:

This discussion has been closed.