The annoying 'Show 6 more categories'

schlotz
schlotz
Community Member
edited September 2014 in Mac

This is really getting annoying, having to click on it or order to get to the remaining items. PLEASE update the mini so that we can select a setting that will allow mini to ALWAYS SHOW ALL CATEGORIES.

Comments

• Hi @schlotz‌,

I will pass this on to the developers. I know it can be a friction point. We'll see what we can do, but I can't make any promises.

• oschultz
    oschultz
    Community Member

Amen. Been looking all over for a way to disable the hidden logins. Finally came here. +1

• DavidB
    DavidB
    Community Member

Yes--if you are taking votes, please add mine.

David

• Got your votes added, folks.

ref: OPM-1480

• tuni12
    tuni12
    Community Member

me too - I need to see additional categories without having to open the entire application. The mini should be able to default to more ....have eeen annoyed at this recently - when looking for some banking info. Had to copy the info to a login to get what I needed. Not kool!

• sjk
    sjk
    1Password Alumni

Your vote's also been noted, @tuni12. Thanks!

• scissortail
    scissortail
    Community Member

THIS. I created an account on this forum just so I could say that this makes absolutely no sense to the average user. And it's so frustrating. Please for the love of all that is good just let us see all the categories at once. I feel like Microsoft designed this app every time I have to click that thing to expand it. (Otherwise this is such an amazing app and has changed my life. Seriously.)

• Thanks for the feedback, @scissortail. I'll remind our developers this is something a number of folks would like to see.

This discussion has been closed.