Missing fields at destination during wifi sync

Options
some1is
some1is
Community Member

Using wifi sync from windows to ios. Credit cards are missing all fields except for notes.
All data was erased in ios app beforehand. Using the latest windows 1password ver 4.1.0.538 and the latest ios 1password. Any idea how to resolve this. Repeated multiple times with the same results.

Comments

• Megan
    Megan
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @some1is,

I'm sorry to hear that you're having trouble with your credit card entries. I'd like you to try something: could you edit each entry and then save them again? This should get things behaving better, but if you're still seeing missing fields, please let us know and we'll investigate further!

• some1is
    some1is
    Community Member
    Options

That worked! Thank you Megan. I modified a couple credit cards and logins and then all item fields appeared after a wifi sync. What's the easiest way to fix this for the 200+ items in my vault?

• Ben
    Ben
    edited February 2015
    Options

@some1is,

Please create a Diagnostics Report from your devices:

Then attach the entire file to an email to us: support+forum@agilebits.com

Please do not post your Diagnostics Reports in the forums, but please do include a link to this thread in your email, along with your forum handle so that we can "connect the dots" when we see your Diagnostics Report in our inbox.

A short note here with your ticket ID once you've sent the reports in will help us to keep an eye out for it. :)

Once we see the reports we should be able to better assist you. Thanks in advance!

Ben

ref: HFP-97226-697

• some1is
    some1is
    Community Member
    Options

Ben, I would love to send you a report but my 1password for windows doesn't do anything after clicking either "Export to file.." or "email to AgileBits." Do you know the fix for this?

• littlebobbytables
    littlebobbytables
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @some1is,

I'm not great on Windows but for me when I select the Help > Diagnostics Report > Export to File... drop down menu option the menu closes and 1Password is pushed into the background as a standard File selector window is opened. How does that compare to what happens for you and does a reboot of your Windows machine make any difference?

• some1is
    some1is
    Community Member
    Options

littlebobbytables, I performed the exact same actions (with reboot) on 1password 4.1.0.538 and no file selector window appears. Are you doing the same procedure in windows (I'm on windows 7) and non-admin?

• littlebobbytables
    littlebobbytables
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @some1is,

I was also using Windows 7 but it was in a virtual machine and using an admin account. I removed the admin account bit from the equation by creating a standard account and testing there. It didn't change anything.

As you know your vaults are separate from the application. All I can think of at the moment is to suggest downloading and installing a fresh copy while I contact those team members with more experience with Windows than I. Maybe they can think of some reason why a File Selector window wouldn't appear which is odd.

• littlebobbytables
    littlebobbytables
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @some1is,

I'm going to message you directly too.

• some1is
    some1is
    Community Member
    Options

After reinstalling 1password, I was able to create a diagnostic report which I emailed to the address above. Before reinstalling, I got impatient and ended up putting a tag on all of my vault items so they would correctly wifi sync. After a cursory check, it appears I have all of my form fields on the destination device now.

• some1is
    some1is
    Community Member
    Options

support ID is [#HFP-97226-697]

• ag_kevin
    edited February 2015
    Options

I don't know if the report will have the required information since it is working now, but we'll have a look. Glad to hear it is working again.

ref: HFP-97226-697

This discussion has been closed.