Chrome signin with 2 step authentication

Options
Boon
Boon
Community Member

Hello,

I have your extention installed and noticed a bug. It involves signing into chrom with 2 step authentication.

1) Sign into chrome (40.0.2214.115) with the agile bites extention
2) Watch as the little sign in dialog appears in the top right of the screen
3) Enter my sign in details
4) 1Password asks to save my info as soon as I click okay (it tries to associate the username / password with the current site, different bug)
5) Nothing, my username and password are not used to sign into chrome, no error. It saves the username and password with the site that I am currenty viewing.

What should happen

1) Same
2) Same
3) Same
4) The little window when I click okay,
5) The little window then asks for my 2 step authentication, then upon entering it, allows to me sign into google.
6) You choose to save the original username and password maybe, really this is up to you, I just don't want your applet to stop my from signing into chrome.

Workaround:

1) Quit 1password mini.
2) Repeat steps 1 - 5

Comments

• littlebobbytables
    littlebobbytables
    1Password Alumni
    edited February 2015
    Options

Hi @Boon,

I'm not a Chrome user myself but is this the opening page when you first open Chrome? where the URL is chrome://chrome-signin/?source=0

Sorry for asking, I just want to make I correctly understand before we proceed.

When you let us know it might be useful to know what version of 1Password and the 1Password browser extension you are using too. Thank you!

This discussion has been closed.