Upgraded to 1password 5, but showing my 'trial' expired

Options
jimj789
jimj789
Community Member

Getting a message that my 'trial expired'. But... I've purchased a license. Bought a 1password3 for Mac in 2012 and upgraded in January to 1Password5 in Jan 2015. I did not get the downloaded registration file referenced in your blog. And when I request the email to see my purchases so that I can redownload, it only shows my 2012 purchase (and yes - I purchased with the same email ID as I purchased as an upgrade directly from your website). So... now I'm stuck in License purgatory. I have the 1Password5 license key, but... that doesn't help because there's nowhere to put it. This is crazy. How can I resolve?

Comments

• Ben
    Options

Hi @jimj789,

It looks like you used a slightly different name when checking out this time (included middle initial). It appears that caused some confusion for the system. I've corrected the problem and re-sent your license information.

I hope that helps. Should you have any other questions or concerns, please feel free to ask.

• alienlebarge
    alienlebarge
    Community Member
    Options

@bwoodruff Same problem here. I can't download my 1Password 5 licences when I request them.
    I've upgrade since 1Password 3.

Perhaps it's the same problem.

• hawkmoth
    hawkmoth
    Community Member
    edited February 2015
    Options

@alilenlebarge - There is a recent change to the panel on the support page that may help you. Go to the Support Page and enter the email address you used to buy your license. The next page will explain what to expect and give you another link to use if you don't get your license resent automatically.

• Drew_AG
    Drew_AG
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @alienlebarge,

You're right, it looks like it was the same problem - your licenses were in two separate records in our system. I merged them into the same one, and resent all your license info to your email address. (Actually I accidentally sent you 2 emails - one only contains some of your licenses, the other contains all your licenses. But both emails should include a link to download your license file for 1Password 5. Sorry for any confusion!)

Let us know if you have more questions! :)

This discussion has been closed.