use with iPhone

equisjkm@icloud.com
equisjkm@icloud.com
Community Member

BC works fine on my MacBook Pro. I also installed it on my iPhone at the same time (over a year ago) but just recently I can't seem to access it on my iPhone5. It now goes to a screen saying, "Create a new vault" or "Sync to existing vault". I need to get to a sign-in screen where I put in my PW and go to all the items. (It worked fine with my iPhone till just now.)

JKM

Comments

• Drew_AG
    Drew_AG
    1Password Alumni

I'm sorry you're having trouble with 1Password on your iPhone! Since the problem is happening on your iPhone, I've moved your message to our iOS forums.

If you're seeing the option to "Create new vault" or "Sync existing vault" on your iPhone, that means it can't find any 1Password data stored locally on that device. You said it was previously working on your iPhone, did anything happen to 1Password or your iPhone right before the problem started? For example, did you delete and reinstall the 1Password app on your iPhone? Or did you restore your iPhone from an iCloud or iTunes device backup? Other than doing something like that, I don't know why your 1Password data would suddenly disappear from your iPhone.

You said you're also using 1Password on your Mac. Does that have all your 1Password data? If so, are you syncing 1Password via iCloud, Dropbox, or Wi-Fi sync? If you already have one of the sync options set up for 1Password, you can choose the Sync existing vault option in 1Password on your iPhone to re-sync all your data to that device.

I hope that helps, but if you need more assistance with that or have any questions, we're here for you!

This discussion has been closed.