Feature request: Link two entries (e.g., rewards membership and the login for the site)

marker
marker
Community Member

For Frequent Flier programs, Hotel rewards, etc., I am entering my information in two separate places. First there is a Reward Program that has the ID for the program. Second there is the login for the website. For a family of 4 that can mean 8 separate entries for a given company (when I search for "Southwest Airlines" in All Items).

I also get this issue in reverse, where first I have a reward membership and then later I create a web site login for that company.

At a minimum it would be good to be able to link from one 1P entry to another. A better solution would be to have 1 database entry for my Southwest Airlines Frequent Flier entry, and to extract info from that for the Rewards Membership list and for the login.

Comments

• RichardPayne
    RichardPayne
    Community Member
  • hawkmoth
    hawkmoth
    Community Member
    edited March 2015

You can use Tags to link related entries in different categories. You would add those while editing a record. Once added, they will appear in the sidebar, and you can drag other records onto the label and it will be added automatically.

Edited to change Labels to Tags. I'm drawing a blank on giving you a link to the User Guide regarding the use of Tags.

• Drew_AG
    Drew_AG
    1Password Alumni

Thanks for the assist, @RichardPayne and @hawkmoth! :)

@marker, I hope that helps, but if you have more questions, please let us know what type of device/computer you're using (Mac, Windows, iOS, Android) and which version of 1Password, and we'll be able to give you more specific information about things like Tags, custom fields, and so on. Thanks!

This discussion has been closed.