Feature Request: Software License: Default Customer Info

Options
ThePhoenixRiseth
ThePhoenixRiseth
Community Member

Hi,

I am bulk loading my software licenses. 95% of the time the software is licensed to my name spelled the same way and my primary email address. It would be really helpful if I could set these parameters as default instead of having to type them literally 28 times so far. BTW all have been the same value so far, I do know I have some older licenses that were to a previous email or my full legal name.

Thanks

Comments

• ThePhoenixRiseth
    ThePhoenixRiseth
    Community Member
    Options

Even if this was auto populate previous values similar to what happens when you start typing a Tag, this would be an easy way to get the basic functions in.

• hawkmoth
    hawkmoth
    Community Member
    edited March 2015
    Options

What many users do is configure a record with all the information you want repeated and then saving that record to be used as a template. When you want to use it, duplicate the record, edit the copy and enter the unique information.

Edit: I know this isn't a direct response to your feature request, which I can't give anyway, since I don't work for AgileBits. I hope it's useful, though, for make life a little simpler.

• Ben
    Options

I like @hawkmoth's suggestion, especially in the short term. We'll definitely take your request into consideration for future versions of 1Password though. :)

This discussion has been closed.