Cross-Platform Licensing Upgrade?

Hi,
Now that you have license bundles, I was wondering if there would be an upgrade route for people like myself who have bought 1Pwd separately on both platforms so that if we would like to upgrade to cross platform family pack, there would be a discount.

Also, wonder if people would be interested in a total bundle license as I would be. 1 Fee gets you the entire product line on all OS and iOS platforms. I'm looking to upgrade to a family pack, so this is a topic close to heart for me ;-)

Thanks for a great product!

Comments

• DBrown
    DBrown
    1Password Alumni
    A true "total bundle" isn't possible, because iOS apps can be purchased only from the App Store, where billing and distribution are managed exclusively by Apple.

You can, though, get a discount on 1Password for Windows, 1Password for Mac, and Knox: in our online store, choose the 1Password bundle, and then add Knox on the subsequent page.

As for upgrading two separate-platform individual licenses to a family "bundle" license, please contact us at support@agile.ws from the e-mail address associated with the licenses, and we'll be happy to help.
  • RBeeman
    RBeeman
    Community Member
    edited January 2011
    If you have a family license for Windows can you add the cross platform option?
  • DBrown
    DBrown
    1Password Alumni
    RBeeman wrote:

If you have a family license for Windows can you add the cross platform option?

If you contact us at support@agile.ws from the e-mail address associated with your existing license, we'll be happy to help.
This discussion has been closed.