[Feature Request] Category for Knox Vaults in 1Password

Options
manny
manny
Community Member
edited March 2015 in Mac

Hi, I use 1Password and Knox, both are great apps.

What I'm missing in 1Password though is a category for Knox Vaults, tailored for their passwords etc. I've been using "Databases" so far, which doesn't really feel apt though. So won't you consider this as a feature request? Should be simple to add a new category, right? ;-)

More complicated would be to merge Knox with 1Password, but I'd be interested in that as well.

Comments

• Drew_AG
    Drew_AG
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @manny,

Thanks for your suggestion! Information about a Knox vault would normally include the name of the vault and its password, so a Login or Password item should work pretty well for that. Although, if you have a lot of Knox vaults, I can see how having its own category in 1Password might be useful. Additional categories are among our most requested features, and although I can't promise anything, I can pass your suggestion along to our developers.

If you have more requests or questions, just let us know! :)

• manny
    manny
    Community Member
    edited March 2015
    Options

Thanks! :-)

I guess I'm fond of great icons, so a dedicated category to Knox vaults would be more pleasing to the eye than the standard generic login icon.

• Drew_AG
    Drew_AG
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Thanks @manny, I also prefer individual/rich icons over the generic ones. ;)

We definitely appreciate the feedback!

This discussion has been closed.