How to create a login for this site?

Hello,
I want to create a login in 1Password for this site. However, the first necessary action is to select a dropdown, and choose from entering one's SSN or a username.

Is there a plausible way to select this type of action within 1P? I'm guessing not, but want to check with you first.

Thanks!

Comments

• southernforge
    southernforge
    Community Member

Have attached screenshots to show what this action lookslike:

• Plato
    Plato
    Community Member
    edited March 2015

I'm not an expert but I would bet against it. I have something similar and I select manually from the drop-down. I don't consider it any big deal. I obtained 1P for the password management.

• southernforge
    southernforge
    Community Member

Thank you @Plato - I did as well. And did not have knowledge about 1P handling (or not) dropdowns of this sort.

• Plato
    Plato
    Community Member

@southernforge

You're welcome.

• Hi folks,

I did some testing with this and unfortunately even on 1Password for Mac (where we have more flexibility) I was not able to create a login item that would select from the dropdown.

Sorry I don't have a better answer at the moment but hopefully this is something we can improve upon in the future.

P.S. I'm moving this to our new Saving and Filling in Browsers category in the forums. :)

Thanks!

Ben

• Thanks for the report @southernforge.

Voya Retirement is a tricky site as they use a password field for both the username and the real password field. Because of this we had to do some special tricks within 1Password to fill the form correctly. Unfortunately, a consequence of these tricks is failure to fill the dropdown and checkbox fields.

I'm not sure if this is something we can fix, but I do have some ideas that might just work. I'll open an issue for this and see if we can find a better solution for voyaretirement.voyaplans.com and sites like it.

• southernforge
    southernforge
    Community Member

Hi @bwoodruff and @dteare - thanks so much for looking into this and being so creative with trying to solve this! You guys are awesome! Having some crazy issues with the app today, but otherwise, really love it and really appreciate your support!

• littlebobbytables
    littlebobbytables
    1Password Alumni

and we love your love of 1Password @southernforge :chuffed: Fingers crossed we can find a better solution (if anybody can Dave can!)

This discussion has been closed.