1Password won't open - only mini opens

Options
trufflehunter
trufflehunter
Community Member

I recently updated my Mac to Yosemite 10.10.2 and now can only access 1Password mini. The info I can get from the finder menu is that I am using 1Password.app v 5.1 It seems to work fine but I cannot edit or add data. Any suggestions or am I just being daft?

Comments

• Megan
    Megan
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @trufflehunter ,

I'm sorry to hear that you're having trouble with 1Password. I'd love to hear a little bit more detail about exactly what you're seeing here:

• Are you unable to unlock the main 1Password app?
    • If so, do you get an error message?
    • Does the main 1Password app simply not open when you click the icon in the menubar or the app in the /Applications folder?

Once we know a little bit more about what you're seeing - the more information you can provide, the better! - we should be able to get this straightened out for you. :)

• trufflehunter
    trufflehunter
    Community Member
    Options

It is all right. Just me being silly. I have resolved it now by putting my head back on the right way! Thank you.

• Drew_AG
    Drew_AG
    1Password Alumni
    Options

@trufflehunter, I'm happy to hear you were able to sort things out! The next time I run into an issue on my Mac, I'll need to remember to check if I put my head on correctly - somehow I have a feeling that'll be a useful tip for me as well! ;)

Thanks for letting us know things are fine now. We're here for you if you need more help!

This discussion has been closed.