1Password synchronization on Sync.com

Options
jorge.martinis
jorge.martinis
Community Member

Howdy!

Do you have plans to support 1Password synchronization on Sync.com? I believe 1Password and Sync.com have user privacy and security as core values. Having both working together would be great!

Comments

• littlebobbytables
    littlebobbytables
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @jorge.martinis,

I can't say I've heard of them before, you might very well be the first to mention them.

The one possible sticking point could be an API. I couldn't see anything on their site that specifically stated if they have an API or not like Dropbox does. This API is what we use on iOS to allow changes to be made as while they do have an iOS app, communication between iOS apps is still extremely limited.

Their goal is laudable and you have to give props to Canada for trying to improve our security one way or another. Who knows, maybe at some point in the future we can work with their service but there aren't any immediate plans, partly because I do genuinely believe you're the first to bring them to our attention :smile:

• jorge.martinis
    jorge.martinis
    Community Member
    Options

Thanks. Perhaps a few years from now I will proudly brag about being the first one. Meanwhile, I guess 1P files will be the only ones left in my DropBox.

• Ben
    Options

We appreciate the feedback! :)

This discussion has been closed.