Extension Missing

DaleR
DaleR
Community Member

I have three iOS 8.2 devices with Password1 Pro, and none of them show the extension as being available in Safari. I tried rebooting and deleting and reinstalling the app, but no extensions appear for Password1 Pro in the "More" button. Other extensions appear there and are working, but not Password1.

Comments

• jackl4
    jackl4
    Community Member

I'm in the same boat. I have an iPhone and iPad. I went so far as to delete Chrome in case it was causing a conflict. Still no joy.

AgileBits, I am so happy you added this feature. Please help us make it work.

Thanks!

Jack

• DaleR
    DaleR
    Community Member

I have a few extensions, like EverNote and LinkedIn. Maybe it is a conflict with something.

• lfgtech
    lfgtech
    Community Member

I also do not see the extension in the Safari Activities list in order to activate it after installing the 5.3 update. My ios is up to date.

• BikerBob
    BikerBob
    Community Member

I have read the instructions for using the new 1Password extension in the iPhone/1Password/Message Center and they failed to work for me.

I went to Safari, tapped the More button but 1Password does not appear in the ensuing page.

The only entries there are: Instapaper, Mail, Message, Twitter, Fantastical, and Facebook.

Am I doing something wrong? Have I misunderstood the directions?

Many thanks

• BikerBob
    BikerBob
    Community Member

Just as I posted this, I noticed the "You can use Markdown in your post."

Anyone have the time to explain what that does/what Markdown is?

Thanks again.

• Hi folks,

There are two 'more' buttons. It sounds like you may be selecting the wrong one. Please see this guide:

https://guides.agilebits.com/1password-ios/5/en/topic/extension

Thanks!

• jackl4
    jackl4
    Community Member

That works! Excellent upgrade
    Thanks so much bwoodruff. Most appreciated.

So, when will you have Chrome support? :)

• So, when will you have Chrome support?

We're actually waiting on Chrome for that, and last I heard they were close. :) But I don't really have an estimation of that that means.

Thanks so much bwoodruff. Most appreciated.

You're very welcome. Glad it helped. :)

• t1email2u
    t1email2u
    Community Member

Missing extension & the directions here did not work.

I am using 1password version 5.3 + IOS 8.3 (already double-checked both). I have also confirmed that I have the Pro version - see image attached. Still the Extension does not show up in the Safari Activities list.

Please help.

• @t1email2u,

Could you please take a screenshot of the Safari activities list?

• t1email2u
    t1email2u
    Community Member

Here's two screenshots that captures the entire selection available.

• @t1email2u,

It looks like you are in the social section vs the extension section. It looks like you're hitting the 'more' button next to Twitter, Facebook, etc. What you want is the more icon in the row with Add Bookmark, Add to Reading List, Add to Home Screen, etc. You may have to scroll to see it:

https://guides.agilebits.com/1password-ios/5/en/topic/extension

Thanks.

• t1email2u
    t1email2u
    Community Member

Great! Found it and it works!
    thanks,

• Thanks for the update! :)

This discussion has been closed.