The userID and password are not filling automatically on any entry.

Options
Stann
Stann
Community Member
  • I’m using 1Password version #:5.1 (510027)
  • On a MacBook Pro
  • Syncing with other devices (list them): iMac

For a few days now, the userID and password are not filling automatically on any entry. When I click on a login icon, it takes me to the site but nothing gets populated in the userID or password fields. It just sits there and nothing happens.

How can I get things working again?

Comments

• Stephen_C
    Stephen_C
    Community Member
    Options

What browser are you using and what is the version number of the 1P extension in the browser, please?

Stephen

• Drew_AG
    Drew_AG
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @Stann,

I'm sorry you're having trouble with the 1Password extension! In addition to letting us know the answers to Stephen's questions, please also let us know the steps you take to have 1Password fill your login info. In other words, do you double-click a Login item in the main 1Password app, or do you select the Login item from the 1Password extension in your web browser?

Can you also please try this:

• Open your web browser and go to a site where you already have a Login item in 1Password
    • Make sure you can see the login form on the site (on some sites, you might need to click a link to go to the login form)
    • Click the 1Password extension icon in your browser's toolbar, and select the Login item for that site

Does the 1Password extension fill your login credentials? If not, does anything happen at all?

This discussion has been closed.