Label name sync

Options
bartom
bartom
Community Member

Firstly thank you for a great, well made app.

I believe I’ve identified 2 behaviours where Android appears to work correctly and iOS doesn’t when creating/amending ‘Bank Accounts’.

1. Create a new ‘Bank Account and complete the appropriate fields in OS X
  2. Change the ‘routing number’ label to ‘sort code’ in OS X

Android displays ‘sort code’, iOS still displays ‘routing number’?

1. Create a new ‘Bank Account and complete the appropriate fields in OS X
  2. Create a new ‘sort code’ label in OS X
  3. Move new ‘sort code’ label above existing ‘account number’ label in OS X

Android displays ‘sort code’ above ‘account number’, iOS displays ‘sort code’ below ‘account number’?

I noticed these behaviours a few days ago before the most recent update, which doesn’t appear to have corrected the above. If it matters I'm currently using DropBox to sync between accounts, thought if I could drop in an additional feature request, will we get the option to use 'Google Drive' any time soon?

Thanks

Comments

• Ben
    Options

I believe I’ve identified 2 behaviours where Android appears to work correctly and iOS doesn’t when creating/amending ‘Bank Accounts’

This is working as intended, for the moment. iOS does not yet support as much of the customization of the templates as some other platforms do. We're working to bring feature parity across all platforms.

will we get the option to use 'Google Drive' any time soon?

We don't have any definite plans to support Google Drive at the moment but we are always looking for improving sync.

• snafu966
    snafu966
    Community Member
    Options

I have just come across the same problem, one war round it is to create a new field with the name you want and delete the original, but this is a pretty long winded affair. A fix would be appreciated sooner rather than later.

• littlebobbytables
    littlebobbytables
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @snafu966,

I believe part of the issue here is the .agilekeychain. I was working on another thread and had been conversing with the developers about what I could observe. The .agilkeychain container is a good couple of years old now and it wasn't designed with editing of default labels. So you can locally alter the label but it won't sync. Now the .opvault container that we're working on transitioning to, that does work. Unfortunately Android support for .opvault is on the to do list so that won't help @bartom.

Depending on what platforms you use @snafu966, you could try the .opvault out if you wish.

This discussion has been closed.