Android LOGIN - I am having so much trouble with the Walgreens login on my phone.

NancyB
NancyB
Community Member
edited March 2015 in 1Password in the Browser

Help us help you!

• I’m using 1Password version #:1 Password 5
  • On a (Mac/PC/iOS/Android): Android Version 4.1.6 and Mac 1Password 5
    Version 5.3.BETA-28 (530028)
    Agile Beta- Syncing with other devices (list them): Syncing Android phone with Mac via Dropbox

I have 1Password for android, along with the mac version on my laptop. Walgreens works find on my mac, but on the phone it just brings me to a page with my login information, but page does NOTHING when I hit "Sign In" ... so frustrating!! Please help!

Comments

• Hi @NancyB. I'm sorry to hear 1Password on Android is not able to fill your login information on Walgreen's login site. Could you walk me through the steps you are taking to perform filling with 1Password on your Android device? In particular, are you short pressing the URL in the details view in 1Password to open the internal browser or are you long pressing the URL and then selecting Open to open it in an external browser?

• NancyB
    NancyB
    Community Member

I've tried both... I think. I tried opening up the login for walgreens and pressed the url. And I tried using the little menu and tapping on the world icon.

• NancyB
    NancyB
    Community Member

I've also tried deleting walgreens and then adding it again. And I tried copying the url from the desktop site on my phone and pasting that in, but nothing works. All my others work fine.

• Thanks for getting back to me! I created a dummy login item for Walgreens and 1Password on Android filled into the internal browser correctly. Is the URL for your login set to: https://www.walgreens.com/login.jsp ?

• NancyB
    NancyB
    Community Member

Yes!

• Great! It looks like I am able to replicate the behaviour on my device now. It only seems to appear when the web page is not loaded completely. I'll pass on these details to our developers so they can look into resolving this. Thanks again for reporting this filling issue!

• NancyB
    NancyB
    Community Member

Thank you so much. I hope it is resolved soon!

• You're very welcome. Let us know if you have any other questions. :)

• NancyB
    NancyB
    Community Member

Any idea how soon this may be resolved?

• Unfortunately, no, I don't have the estimated timeframe of when this will be resolved. However, we are very close to releasing an update on the Play Store that will greatly improve the experience of filling into websites and other applications. We will have more news to share about these features in the next few weeks!

• NancyB
    NancyB
    Community Member

Okay. Thanks! I will hang until then. Other than this annoying glitch, I am happy with both the android and Mac versions of 1Password! And I do appreciate the prompt response to my dilemma! Excellent customer service!

Nancy

• Thanks Nancy! I'm happy to hear you're enjoying 1Password on your Mac and Android devices! Please do keep an eye out on our blog in the next few weeks to learn more about the features coming in the next Android update. A lot of great things with filling. ;)

This discussion has been closed.