Beta Firefox extension stopped submitting forms

EmptyJay
EmptyJay
Community Member

Recently, I noticed that the 1Password Beta version extension for Firefox stopped submitting forms after filling the username/password. It seems to have broken when FF updated to 36.0.4, but I can't be sure. I uninstalled extension 4.4.0b2 and reverted to 4.3.1, which seems to be working just fine.

1Password 5.1 MAS
FF 36.0.4
MacOS 10.10.2
2012 15" Macbook Pro Retina

Comments

• Stephen_C
    Stephen_C
    Community Member

This appears to be a known issue, which has been the subject of this thread in the 1P for Mac Beta forum (which I appreciate you probably won't have seen).

Stephen

• Drew_AG
    Drew_AG
    1Password Alumni

Hi @EmptyJay,

Thanks so much for taking the time to let us know about that! As Stephen mentioned, this is indeed a known issue which our developers are working on. I'm sorry for the inconvenience! I don't have a timeframe for when that will be fixed, so for now, if you need auto-submit to work with the 1Password extension in Firefox, you'll need to use version 4.3.1 of the extension.

If you need anything else, please let us know! :)

ref: OPX-889

• EmptyJay
    EmptyJay
    Community Member

Thanks for the response. No, I hadn't seen the other thread. I'll follow that one.

I've moved back to the non-beta extension, so all is good for now!

• Drew_AG
    Drew_AG
    1Password Alumni

Great, I'm glad you're all set for now! If you do run into other problems or have questions, you know where to find us. ;)

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni

@EmptyJay: Just wanted to jump in here to let you know that the 1Password Firefox extension 4.4.0 beta 4 has been released, and AutoSubmit is confirmed working. Be sure to let us know if you have any issues with it, or if there is anything else we can do to help. Cheers! :chuffed:

This discussion has been closed.