Enabling 1Password extension in Safari

asukulu
asukulu
Community Member
edited April 2015 in iOS

I'm loving the new extension for my mobile device. I have been waiting for this day for so long so thank you to 1 password for this fantastic new feature. I have one question, how do I set the extension to stay unlocked in Safari on my iPad. In the main app I have the settings set to lock after 10 minutes but in Safari I have to unlock everytime I use it.

Comments

• Hi @asukulu,

Currently the Safari extension must be unlocked for each use. There aren't settings available to change that.

We do appreciate how this can get annoying though if you're using Safari to login all day, so we are looking into options in this regard.

Thanks!

• jackiam
    jackiam
    Community Member

This is a big issue for me to. Would like to have a option to have it unlocked for a set time frame.

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni
    edited April 2015

@jackiam: Thanks for the feedback! Hopefully we can add this option to the extension in the future. :)

• pacerra
    pacerra
    Community Member

TADA, NOTHING SHOWS UP.

• pacerra
    pacerra
    Community Member

TADA, NOTHING SHOWS UP.

• pacerra
    pacerra
    Community Member

How did you guys add the extension, I used the three easy steps and 1password does not show up under Activities after selecting More?

• Hi @pacerra,

Please note that there are two "more" buttons:

The bottom one is the one that you want. You may have to scroll right to left to see it.

Thanks!

Ben

• Stephen_C
    Stephen_C
    Community Member

@pacerra please try not to post about the same issue in separate threads. It makes support more difficult and also makes it harder for you and other users to find answers. I've merged the two threads in which you posted.

Stephen

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni
    edited April 2015

@pacerra: bwoodruff is correct. I know it can be a bit confusing, but 1Password is available in the lower Activities row once you enable it (under •••More all the way to the right).

Be sure to let us know if you have any other questions. We're always here to help! :)

• pacerra
    pacerra
    Community Member

Ah the bottom one! Thanks. Got it.

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni

@pacerra: Any time! I wish they were labeled or there were some other way to differentiate the two, but I'm glad that did the trick for you. Cheers! :chuffed:

This discussion has been closed.