How do I get my Passwords from one Android phone to another?

loghome
loghome
Community Member

Trying to copy my passwords from one Android to another and have no idea where the 1 Password file is stored.
What's the easiest way to go this?

Comments

• Hey @loghome. Thanks for getting in touch with us. I'll be happy to help you transfer your data from one Android to another. :)

When you ran 1Password on your Android for the first time, you were given an option to sync to Dropbox or local storage. If you configured sync to Dropbox, you can sync your other device up to the same vault.

https://guides.agilebits.com/1password-android/4/en/topic/settings-sync

If you configured sync to local storage, however, you would have chosen a folder to keep your vault in. To transfer the .agilekeychain to another device from local storage, you'll need to connect your Android to a Mac or PC with a USB cable.

If you originally configured sync to local storage, please let us know if you have access to a Mac or PC. Also, I'd like to ask you to create a Diagnostics Report from your Android device:
    https://guides.agilebits.com/kb/1password4/en/topic/diagnostics-report#and4

Then attach the entire file to an email to us: support+android@agilebits.com

Please do not post your Diagnostics Report in the forums, but please do include a link to this thread in your email, along with your forum handle so that we can "connect the dots" when we see your Diagnostics Report in our inbox.

A short note here once you've sent the Report in will help us to keep an eye out for it. :)

Once we see the report we should be able to better assist you. Thanks in advance!

• loghome
    loghome
    Community Member

I'm sure I choose local storage yet I can't agilekeychain anywhere on the device. I don't use Dropbox much and have no idea it it's there.

• Thanks for the update! If you could go ahead and send in the Diagnostics Report, it will show where 1Password is syncing to on your device.

• loghome
    loghome
    Community Member

Found com.agilebits.onepassword with a cache folder inside but it's empty.

• Let us know when you sent us the diagnostic report . We will review it and let you know where you can find your 1Password data folder. Thanks!

This discussion has been closed.