ryan_
ryan_
Community Member

iOS version 8.2
iPhone 6
iCloud sync
1password app version 5.3
Pro enabled.

When using the extension for a website that doesn't already have a saved login, I don't see the option to create a new login. I'm presented with a blank page.
This has been the case with the login page for giffgaff.com and facebook.com
If I manually create a login within the 1Password app for either of those websites, then in the safari extension, I'm presented with the display allowing me to select the existing login, or I can create a new login.
If I then delete the logins from the app, and try again on either website, I'm given a blank page.
I've restarted my device.
I've deleted the app, restarted, reinstalled, synced, and still get the blank page on the extension. I've attached a screenshot (I hope), of the blanke page I see.
Not sure what else to try.
Any thoughts?

Comments

• Megan
    Megan
    1Password Alumni

Hi @ryan_,

Thanks for taking the time to report this! I've spoken with our developers and this is something we believe is fixed in the latest betas. I'm just waiting for a fresh beta to be pushed so I can confirm the fix ... but if anything is still wonky, I'll ensure that we have it sorted out as soon as possible. :)

• t22design
    t22design
    Community Member

I would love for this to be fixed. It's a real problem when trying to encourage people to create secure passwords for sites, but they can't from within the Safari iOS app because the option is missing.

• We're working on it. Hopefully we'll have it included in the next release but we'll have to see how beta testing goes. Thanks for the feedback! :)

This discussion has been closed.