Dropbox Sync only working 1 way

SyberKnight
SyberKnight
Community Member
hello,
so, i've followed the instructions on getting my 1password on my Mac (10.6.x) and 1password Pro on my iPhone (4) to sync up via Dropbox wirelessly.
everything seemed to go great.

the changes i made on my Mac automatically showed up on my iPhone.

-BUT-

the changes i made on my iPhone does NOT show up on my Mac.

what am i missing?
TIA,
-jason.

Comments

• SyberKnight
    SyberKnight
    Community Member
    (bump)
  • david824
    david824
    Community Member
    Bump

I'm seeing the same as you. I've changed my FB password, entered it into my iPhone app of 1PW and it's not replicating to my iPad or iMac.

I am setup to sync with Dropbox and have the most recent version of all 3 apps.

David
  • SyberKnight
    SyberKnight
    Community Member
    FYI

i got tired of waiting for advice and ended up just dumping everything & starting over (of course, making a backup of my data first).
    this time it seems like its working appropriately. odd.
    time will tell if it keeps working or not.
  • khad
    khad
    1Password Alumni
    Apologies for the late reply. We have been swamped lately beyond our normal workload. It sounds like everything is working well for you, SyberKnight. That is always good news! Have you had similar results, David?

If you are still having trouble, please verify that Dropbox sync is working on your Mac by checking the Dropbox sync status in the sidebar on the left in the main 1Password application window. You might also try resetting Dropbox syncing in 1Password on your iOS device (Settings > Sync > Dropbox > Account > Reset).

Please let me know how it turns out.
This discussion has been closed.