Chrome and Chase Bank online not working?

I have been having a problem logging in automatically to my bank online - Chase Bank -using Chrome. I have the Username and Password setup in 1Password. Login works perfectly with Firefox Beta 4 and Safari, but Chrome - will enter the Username then Password, but then the screen resets and my Username appears, and Password field is blank. I can cut and paste the password from 1Password then it will log me in.

I am using the latest 1Password Beta -Version 3.5.4.BETA-6 (build 30838).

As far as I know 1Password works with all my other sites.

Any help please.

Comments

• khad
    khad
    1Password Alumni
    Welcome to the forums, Tom. I'm sorry that you're having this problem. Please try saving the login manually like this:

1. Enter your username and password, but DO NOT submit the form.
    2. Click the 1Password button in your browser's toolbar, and choose Save Login.
    3. Set the Action field to Create New Login (or to Replace <login-name>, to update an existing Login item).
    4. Click the Save button.

Using the above technique I was able to save a sample login in Safari (as the Chrome extension does not yet support manually saving a login) and fill it in Chrome at:

https://www.chase.com/

Manually saving a login can be useful for logins that are either problematic to begin with or were once working but have since stopped. Doing this allows 1Password to refresh everything it "knows" about the page. Login pages often change as websites are updated and this can be a necessary but very useful tip. :-)

If you are still having trouble, please take a look at our "Website Login Issues" guide:

http://help.agile.ws/1Password3/login_issues.html

Note especially that editing the login to change the Submit value from "If Autosubmit is ON" to "Never" works on a lot of sites which modify the form before submitting it or are looking for a literal key press or mouse click. This will give you the chance to actually give them what they are looking for by submitting the form yourself rather than allowing 1Password to do it on your behalf.

I hope that helps. Please let me know.

Thanks!
This discussion has been closed.