Getting the help I need

dalespector
dalespector
Community Member

I've been using 1 password pretty successfully but this week has been horrible. I cannot get 1 password to login to my bank. Previously, I would go to the bank site, enter my user name, open 1 password, click on the bank name and the password would be inserted. Now that does not happen - it kicks me out asking me for a user name, I put it in click on the bank name in 1 password and the same thing happens over and over. It also does not work if I ask 1 password to open and fill the site. I'm very frustrated and really need to get this resolved so I can do my banking. I'm finding it very frustrating that there is no one I speak to directly. This is a horrible business model. Please help me!

Comments

• Megan
    Megan
    1Password Alumni

Hi @dalespector,

I'm so sorry to hear that you've been having trouble with 1Password! It sounds like your bank may have made some changes to their website. This could be what's confusing 1Password. Please try Saving a New Login Manually. This will hep 1Password to re-learn the fields that it needs to fill.

If this doesn't help, we'll need to know a little bit more about your 1Password ecosystem to track down where things are getting tangled up:

• What is the version number of 1Password that you have installed?
    • What is the version number of your operating system?
    • Which browser are you using and what is its version number?
    • What is the version number of your browser extension? (This can normally be found in the browser’s preferences, in the ‘extensions’ pane.)
    • What is the URL that is giving you trouble? (This will allow us to do some testing on our end)

The more detail you can provide, the more quickly we'll be able to get you sorted out! :)

This discussion has been closed.