latest 4/16 beta release still crashes on android 4.4.4

dougmech
dougmech
Community Member

I'm sending crash reports as they happen. Is that all you need?

Comments

• dougmech
    dougmech
    Community Member

Forgot to include using Samsung note 3

• I'm sorry to hear you're experiencing crashes with the latest beta (4.1.2b3). Thanks for sending in the crash reports from your Note 3. Our developers will take a look. :)

• dougmech
    dougmech
    Community Member

Thanks!

• Hey @dougmech. One more thing--so we can get a better idea of your setup, I'd like to ask you to create a Diagnostics Report from your Android device:
    https://guides.agilebits.com/kb/1password4/en/topic/diagnostics-report#and4

Then attach the entire file to an email to us: support+android@agilebits.com

Please do not post your Diagnostics Report in the forums, but please do include a link to this thread in your email, along with your forum handle so that we can "connect the dots" when we see your Diagnostics Report in our inbox.

A short note here once you've sent the Report in will help us to keep an eye out for it. :)

Once we see the report we should be able to better assist you. Thanks in advance!

• dougmech
    dougmech
    Community Member

Peri - Done!

• Thanks! I'll go dig it up now. :)

• dougmech
    dougmech
    Community Member

Peri

PIN code is on
    Lock on exit is on
    Automatically lock is never

If I leave the ap for any reason I need to reenter the PIN to gain access again which is what I believe I want. What would automatically lock add or do?

Thanks

Doug

• Hey @dougmech. I've just responded to your email.

Essentially, having automatically lock set to never would prevent the crash fixed in 4.2.1b3 from occurring. Since you have that set, it looks like you're experiencing a different crash. Our devs have the logs and are working on a fix for that one. :)

Sorry for the inconvenience!

• dougmech
    dougmech
    Community Member

Thanks Peri

• No problem! Let us know if you need anything else. :)

This discussion has been closed.