1Browser does not fill Amtrak login [1Browser filling bug, fixed in 5.4]

Options
rlgleason51
rlgleason51
Community Member
edited April 2015 in 1Password in the Browser

when I tried logging onto the Amtrak site from 1browser, the userid and password would not fill in. I had to open safari and use 1p via 'share' to get the filling to occur.

I have an iPhone 6+, iOS 8.3 and 1P 5.3.

Comments

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni
    edited April 2015
    Options

@rlgleason51: Sorry for the trouble! I hope you don't mind, but since this is a website-specific filling issue I am moving this to the browser filling section of the forums. I know there have been reports of some logins not filling only in 1Browser.

If you can give me the URL you are using, I'll see if I can reproduce the issue to hopefully offer a solution, workaround, and improvements in the future! I look forward to hearing back from you. :)

• rlgleason51
    rlgleason51
    Community Member
    Options

www.amtrak.com/home

• rlgleason51
    rlgleason51
    Community Member
    Options

My steps are: go to website via 1browswer. Select 'login' on the screen. Click on the 'key' on the top right of 1browser and select Amtrak from the list that appears. At that point, nothing is filled in.

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni
    edited April 2015
    Options

@rlgleason51: Ah, thank you! I was at that page but didn't see where to login. But since you said this was the place, I looked again and found the little link to bring up the form. ;)

I was confused at first because it was working just fine for me...and then I realized that I was still using an internal build from testing. The bad news is that when I switched back to 5.3 from the App Store, I am seeing exactly what you are: it just doesn't fill anything. The good news is we have this working in an upcoming release, so it appears to be related to the 1Browser filling issue in 5.3. Stay tuned for updates! :)

• rlgleason51
    rlgleason51
    Community Member
    Options

Thanks. I thought I was going bonkers.

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni
    edited April 2015
    Options

@rlgleason51: No worries. Always a relief to know it isn't us this time, it's 1Password! :dizzy:

And just to clarify for anyone else visiting: 1Browser has a known login filling issue in 5.3 which is fixed in an upcoming update. In the mean time using the extension in Safari should work. But if your login is filling in neither, be sure to start a new thread in our browser filling forum so we can help! :)

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni
    Options

@rlgleason51: ..and just like that, 1Password for iOS version 5.4 has been approved and should be available for you in the App Store!

I checked this to be sure, and the Amtrak filling is working in 1Browser for me now; but be sure to check it out yourself and let us know if it works for you too (since I don't have a valid account, I was just testing the filling). Cheers! :)

• rlgleason51
    rlgleason51
    Community Member
    Options

It works now. Thanks.

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni
    Options

@rlgleason51: Excellent! Thanks for getting back to me. I'm glad we were able to get that working for you! :)

This discussion has been closed.