Secure note editing, text disappears [issue on iPhone 6; investigating]

Options
sjk
sjk
1Password Alumni
This discussion was created from comments split from: Secure note editing, text disappears.

Comments

• iamecho
    iamecho
    Community Member
    Options

@Megan Hi Megan, I am experiencing the same thing as reported above by @tewha and I am using iOS 5.4. I've also noticed another thing which I wanted to bring to your attention. I use Secure Notes frequently and have noticed ever since the 5.3 update there is a shift in the row marked "section". Let me explain .. when I create a secure note I give it a name, in this case Apple Devices, I write something in the notes field, and then replace the word "section" with whatever I am setting up a note about. In this case, I replaced "section" with iPhone. I then went on to create custom labels for each device I have. Now when I launch 1P on my iOS device and go to Secure Notes I see them all listed, and when I click on Apple Devices the word iPhone (formerly section) shifts 1-2 characters to the right. I have tested this a lot this morning and it happens regardless of whether I create a new note from scratch or edit an old post. I mentioned it on 1P's Facebook page & they responded saying they couldn't recreate it and they suggested I write in here. Let me know if I can give you anymore info .. I have a macbook pro and am current with all 1P software. This shift only occurs on iOS devices. Thanks!

• iamecho
    iamecho
    Community Member
    Options

I've narrowed this down to iPhone 6 only. The shift does not happen on my iPad. Both iOS devices are running 8.3. Not sure if that helps or not.

• iamecho
    iamecho
    Community Member
    edited April 2015
    Options

Final update to this thread - I've been in touch with AgileBits:

I just tested this on my 4S but I cannot reproduce the issue there. Good news though, is that my colleague with an iPhone 6 was able to reproduce this so I will report it to our developers.
    Thanks again for reporting it and the video.
    Regards,
    Laura

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni
    edited April 2015
    Options

@iamecho: Thanks for updating the thread, in case someone else runs into a similar issue!

I am glad that Laura and the team were able to track this down so we can get this fixed in a future update. Thanks again for your patience and bringing this to our attention. :)

ref: OPI-2616

This discussion has been closed.