How do I install Safari extension for iOS8

Options
ctmurray58
ctmurray58
Community Member

This maybe simple/stupid; but I can't figure out how to install the safari extension on iOS8 1 Password. I got a message from you on the app describing how to add the extension to the Share menu. The images are clearly from the iOS version of Safari. When I follow the instructions there is no 1 Password to add to the Share menu. So I assume I need to download something, but can't find in app store or on your web site. (I did download the Mac OS X extension). So what did I miss?

Comments

• Stephen_C
    Stephen_C
    Community Member
    Options

So long as you are running 1P5 for iOS (not 1P5 for Mac, which is a different product) you should be able to add the extension. See if this knowledge base article helps:

I cannot find the 1Password extension on iOS

You may need to scroll the list of options available on the Share menu in order to find 1Password.

Stephen

• Hi @ctmurray58 ,

See the link Stephen_C provided. You can also read how to set it up in the new Message Center Feature. Go into Settings, Message Center and see a message there to show you how to set it up.

If you have any questions, let us know.

• ctmurray58
    ctmurray58
    Community Member
    Options

Thanks. I see what I was doing wrong, I was clicking on More.. in the row above the correct one, the row with Email, Twitter... And of course did not see anything about 1Password. Thanks to all.

• Ben
    Options

Thanks for the update! A common problem. :)

This discussion has been closed.