Why do I have two primary vaults?

Options
Duane Williams
Duane Williams
Community Member

On my Mac, the pop-up menu in the upper left corner of the 1Password window shows two "Primary" vaults. Does anyone know why that is? They appear to have identical content.

Comments

• littlebobbytables
    littlebobbytables
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @Duane Williams,

That is puzzling. Now it is possible to create this state but the steps involved mean it seems highly unlikely that you did this by accident.

Now if this happened recently the logs in a diagnostic report could very well describe what happened. I think it would be easiest way of trying to understand how this happened.

If you're happy to do so then I would like you to create the following Diagnostic Report.

Then attach everything to an email to us: support+ forum@agilebits.com

Please do not post your Diagnostics Report in the forums, but please do include a link to this thread in your email, along with your forum handle so that we can "connect the dots" when we see your Diagnostics Report in our inbox.

Once you've sent the Report a post here with the ticket ID will help us to keep an eye out for it. :)

Once we see the report we should be able to better assist you. Thanks in advance!

• Duane Williams
    Duane Williams
    Community Member
    Options

This is not recent. It's been this way for quite a while and it certainly was not something I was trying to do. I normally pay no attention to vaults; so this anomaly is usually "out of sight, out of mind." Maybe I should try deleting one of them.

• Duane Williams
    Duane Williams
    Community Member
    Options

support ID is [#YQR-44162-134]

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni
    Options

@Duane Williams: Thanks! We've received your email, so we can continue the conversation from there. Our support staff will be get back to you shortly! :)

ref: YQR-44162-134

This discussion has been closed.