wifi pane can not be activated for wifi syncing on MacBook Air

Options
johanha
johanha
Community Member

wifi pane can not be activated for wifi syncing on MacBook Air. What's wrong?

Comments

• Stephen_C
    Stephen_C
    Community Member
    Options

We really need more information, please, before we can help you. What version of 1P are you running? (Go to 1P > About 1Password and tell us exactly what it says there.)

If you're using 1P4 or 1P5 please take a look at this knowledge base article and tell us where in the procedure things go wrong for you.

Stephen

• littlebobbytables
    littlebobbytables
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @johanha,

Along with what Stephen_C asked I'd also like to check and see what you were trying to sync your MacBook Air to. Is it an iOS device or are you assuming Wi-Fi Sync works between Macs?

It doesn't come up often but it might be worth mentioning that most of the preferences are only available if the vault is unlocked.

Hopefully with a little more information on your situation we'll be able to get you sorted out :smile:

• johanha
    johanha
    Community Member
    Options

Many thanks for your quick reactions. I have unlocked the vault, and it works.
    For your info, I am working with version 5.3 (530029), syncing with an iPad.
    Thank you both for helping me out.

• littlebobbytables
    littlebobbytables
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @johanha,

I know, it probably seems silly but can I just confirm that when you said "it works", does that mean you've found success and it's now all syncing properly? I just don't want to incorrectly assume that you don't need our assistance any more.

This discussion has been closed.