Need to change a 1Password behavior of displayed Login

Options
iDoug
iDoug
Community Member

When I go to a Google web page and click on the 1Password icon, 1Password displays the last added Login for Google and below that is "Show more items". I would prefer that 1Password displayed the most used or favorited Login. Is there a way to change this behavior?

Comments

• Drew_AG
    Drew_AG
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @iDoug,

When you're on a website with a username and password field, 1Password will suggest the Logins that match the URL that you are viewing. If there are any matching Logins that are marked as Favorites, those will appear at the top of the list, followed by the rest of the matching Logins (listed alphabetically).

If you have other matching Logins that are hidden behind "Show more items", it sounds like Lenient URL matching is disabled, and those Logins may have a URL with a matching domain, but not a matching subdomain. We have more information about that in this User Guide article: Lenient URL matching

That article should help to explain that option/behavior, but in short: try enabling Lenient URL matching to see if that helps. If you have more questions about that, please let us know, thanks!

• iDoug
    iDoug
    Community Member
    Options

Perfect, that answers my question. Have now changed my mostly used Login to a URL: https://accounts.google.com. This moves the Login to the top of the list. Keeping Lenient URL matching off, provides a bit more granular control.

Thank you!

• Drew_AG
    Drew_AG
    1Password Alumni
    Options

You're very welcome! I'm glad that was helpful for you. If you have more questions or need anything else, we're always happy to help. :)

This discussion has been closed.