Can't add 1Password extension to iOS 8.3

Options
jr1012
jr1012
Community Member

I'm trying to set up a 1Password extension on my iPhone 6. I have iOS 8.3 and the 1Password5 app. When I open the "More" window in Safari, 1Password isn't listed. I hope someone can let me know how to add the extension. Thanks.

Comments

• Stephen_C
    Stephen_C
    Community Member
    Options

Have you tried scrolling the list of extensions? You should be able to do that to find the 1P extension.

Stephen

• jr1012
    jr1012
    Community Member
    Options

I scrolled through the list in the "More" section and it wasn't there. Is there some place else I can look? Thanks.

• jr1012
    jr1012
    Community Member
    Options

I have the current versions of Safari and 1Password on my iPhone. I want to add the 1Password extension to Safari but 1Password doesn't show up on the list of extensions when I open the "More" button. Does anyone know how to get it working? Thanks.

• Stephen_C
    Stephen_C
    Community Member
    Options

@jr1012 as you've posted on the same topic in both the knowledge base feedback forum and in this forum I've moved the KB forum thread here and merged both threads. Posting about the same problem in two forums makes support a challenge and also makes it hard for you to find the right answer.

Please take a look at this knowledge base article (and the article to which it links) and see if it helps:

I cannot find the 1Password extension on iOS

Stephen

• jr1012
    jr1012
    Community Member
    Options

Sorry about posting twice. I thought I had posted in the wrong place the first time.
    I read the article you suggested and tried everything it recommends before I posted the first time. I still don't get 1Password in my list of extensions. I've tried the same process with other apps and it's worked fine, so I don't know why it doesn't work with 1Password. Thanks for your help.

• Stephen_C
    Stephen_C
    Community Member
    Options

Sorry about posting twice.

No problem—it's sorted now. :)

I think I'm going to have to leave this for one of the AgileBits experts as I have no more ideas: sorry! As it's the weekend and many of them are on Canadian or US time you may need to be patient.

Stephen

• Ben
    Options

Hi @jr1012,

Could you please post a screenshot of what options you do see when trying to enable the extension?

Thanks.

• jr1012
    jr1012
    Community Member
    Options

Thanks for your help. Here's the screenshot>

• jackiam
    jackiam
    Community Member
    edited April 2015
    Options

You could try to reinstall 1password on your iOS device. But make you sync your 1password vault first. Or have some kind of backup

• Ben
    Options

Hi @jr1012,

Thanks for the screenshot. You're hitting the top "more" button, and need to be hitting the bottom one:

See this guide for full instructions:

https://guides.agilebits.com/1password-ios/5/en/topic/enable-extension

Thanks.

Ben

• jr1012
    jr1012
    Community Member
    Options

THANK YOU!

• Ben
    Options

You're very welcome, @jr1012. :)