Filling a login containing 3 fields

This discussion was created from comments split from: 3 Field Login Issue.

Comments

• AmirF
    AmirF
    Community Member

Please excuse me if this should have been a completely new post, but I believe I'm having a very similar issue with the latest version of the iOS app. I have a 3 field log in here - https://sequoiaonepeo.taserver.com - and on my MAC using 1pw 3 everything is working just fine and I'm logged in by just using the keyboard shortcut. I use Dropbox for syncing and up until last weekend everything was great and working with the iOS app too. However, now when I access the 1pw app on my phone, I'll go to the login page for this site and click the site link to open the page using the 1pw browser. Only the bottom two fields are filled in and for some reason the Client ID field is not populated.

Since this used to work just fine, I hope it's a known bug and will be fixed with the next update.

That said, I still love 1pw and recommend it to everyone. Thanks.

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni
    edited April 2015

@AmirF: No worries! I hope you don't mind, but I moved your post to our dedicated browser filling forum section.

I was able to test this by creating a new login item and was able to have 1Password fill all three fields of the login successfully using both 1Browser and the extension in Safari. Please try saving a new login item for the site, so that 1Password can save additional information from the form:

1. Navigate to the website
    2. Enter your login credentials
    3. Tap the 'key' icon to bring up the login menu
    4. Tap + New Login
    5. Tap Save
    6. Close the webpage and tap your new login item to have 1Password fill it

Please let me know how it turns out. I look forward to hearing back from you. :)

• chemgoody
    chemgoody
    Community Member

Hello. I have the same problem; I need to enter username, password and then PIN. Your fix did not work for me. 1password makes the New Login but just with two of my fields remembered; the username and the PIN. I'm using a Mac, password4 and firefox and chrome. Can you help fix this please?
    Thanks. Cheers.
    Chris

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni
    edited April 2015

@chemgoody: Sorry for the confusion! This thread is in regard to an iOS login issue at https://sequoiaonepeo.taserver.com/

If you follow the steps above, it will allow you to save the login and have 1Password fill it correctly in the current version of 1Password for iOS at that URL.

Please note that, just as one won't be able to take advantage of new improvements and features in Yosemite using an older version of OS X, likewise 1Password 4 won't have the benefit of new additions in version 5, as version 4 is no longer being actively developed.

However, since it sounds like you may be having an entirely separate issue (since you're using an old version of 1Password for Mac with Firefox and Chrome), possibly with a different website, it would be best to start a new thread and give us additional information so we can help you resolve your particular issue. I look forward to hearing back from you! :)

This discussion has been closed.