Sync without logging in...?

Options
Eow
Eow
Community Member
edited April 2015 in Mac

Hi

I sync my Mac & iPhone vault with wifi. Normally I log into both devices to sync, but yesterday I was only logged into my iPhone and it could still sync with my Mac (1P was open, but I wasn't logged in)

How Can that be? My iPhone vault (logged in)could sync with my Mac (open, not logged in)?

Comments

• Megan
    Megan
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @Eow,

Let's start off here with a bit more detail:

• What is the version number of 1Password that you have installed? (Please include all relevant computers and devices)
    • What is the version number of your operating system (for all computers and devices)?

I think I have an idea of what's happening here, but our developers have been continually improving Wi-Fi as we update 1Password, so it's important to know exactly which version you have so we can best advise you on what you're seeing.

• Eow
    Eow
    Community Member
    Options

Hi

I am using 5.3 1PW on Mac OS X Yosemite 10.10.3 - iPhone 6+ iOS 8.2

Hope this helps

• littlebobbytables
    littlebobbytables
    1Password Alumni
    edited April 2015
    Options

Hi @Eow,

I'm conferring with others in the team and I will have a response for you shortly :smile:

ref: OPM-3051

• littlebobbytables
    littlebobbytables
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @Eow,

I could be mistaken but I gather you're actually in contact with us over email too, is that correct? As I believe you're currently communicating with Lars, and to avoid any crosstalk, confusion or duplication I'm going to close this thread but if I'm mistaken at all in this please do message me here on the forums. If it is the case I will rectify the mistake and re-open this straight away :smile:

ref: GXR-79932-433

This discussion has been closed.