autofill not working on ameriprise.com

Options

iOS 8.3, 1p 5.4.1.

1p will not fill,in the user ID and password info on this site. My steps were:

1. At the website, brought up 1p using safari extension. Selected the login info, which was listed at the top of the 1p list. Nothing after several attempts.

2. Closed Safari, reopened and followed the procedure above EXCEPT this time I chose 'add logon'. Filled in the user id and password. I now had tow login records for this site.

3. Closed safari, reopened, reopened 1p from the extension and chose the new login. Still no data was filled.

Is this one of those websites that 1p has big issues with?

Comments

• littlebobbytables
    littlebobbytables
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @rlgleason51,

We're currently tracking an issue where we struggle to cope with IFrames in iOS. So it isn't one of those websites but it is one where we have to approach it from a slightly different angle.

The Log In window on the right hand side is an iFrame and it's actually loading the following page:

https://my.ameriprise.com/FinancialAccounts/html/SECURELOGIN.HTML

So if you want to create the Login item on your iOS device here is what I would recommend.

1. Visiting the URL https://my.ameriprise.com/FinancialAccounts/html/SECURELOGIN.HTML
    2. Follow our Create a new Login item in Safari guide.

I believe you will find that Login item will work in terms of filling. Let us know how you get along :smile:

We do hope to resolve this iFrame issue although it might be a webkit based problem - that's for the devs to tell us though.

ref: OPX-978

• rlgleason51
    rlgleason51
    Community Member
    Options

Since I have my security questions as part of my login record, could I just copy the url into my existing record and the info updated that way?

• littlebobbytables
    littlebobbytables
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @rlgleason51,

I don't see any reason why not :smile: I just tried creating what I refer to as a basic Login item, one created from within the main 1Password window. Using that URL it had no issues filling in the username and password I manually entered. Let us know if you have any problems doing so.

• rlgleason51
    rlgleason51
    Community Member
    Options

Worked perfectly. Much thanks.

• littlebobbytables
    littlebobbytables
    1Password Alumni
    Options

:+1:

This discussion has been closed.