Any plans to add support for Accounts, Drivers Licenses, & Social Security Numbers?

applescriptguru
applescriptguru
Community Member

I'd love the ability to pull up account numbers, drivers license numbers, and social security numbers. Are there plans to support these items? I tried adding an Apple Watch tag to a social security number, but it didn't seem to make it appear on the watch.

Comments

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni

@applescriptguru: Currently Logins, Secure Notes, Credit Cards, and Passwords are supported, but we're looking into expanding in the future. After all, it's only been a week! Thanks for letting us know you'd like to have more flexibility there as well! :)

ref: OPI-2661

• applescriptguru
    applescriptguru
    Community Member

Awesome. Thanks. Loving the update so far.

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni

@applescriptguru: Thanks! And you're most welcome! We're really excited about the possibilities too. :chuffed:

• sgytje
    sgytje
    Community Member

I want to say "me too". Went through the setup process to show my wife how great the 1password watch app is (and it is) when we got to the part where we tried to add the item, we couldn't add the Reward Programs entry she needed.

• Thanks @sgytje! I'll add your vote to the ticket for our developers!

ref: OPI-2661

• kelvinsklam
    kelvinsklam
    Community Member

Same here. Please consider pull the passport info at the apple watch as well, it helps when u travel oversea at the flight need to fill the immigration form.

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni

@kelvinsklam: Indeed. Adding more flexibility to what's displayed on the Watch would help in a lot of cases. Thanks for letting us know you'd like this too! :)

• kelvinsklam
    kelvinsklam
    Community Member

Great looking forward for that.

Maybe all the favorites items pull to apple watch by default... make it easier and a list to shows what credential available to watch, just like the one Apple did on photos

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni

Maybe all the favorites items pull to apple watch by default...

@kelvinsklam: My initial reaction was that this is a sweet idea...but after giving it a little thought I think that may not be the best option, since I know I wouldn't want many of my current Favorites to show on my Watch. But maybe something similar to that, but dedicated to Apple Watch. Food for thought! :)

• kelvinsklam
    kelvinsklam
    Community Member

Nice ;) I'm sure you will find a best way and experience for us

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni

It's a team effort! :) :+1:

• paulmeyers42
    paulmeyers42
    Community Member

I second this. I needed to use my insurance card which I treat as a membership item and couldn't add it. I'd rather not duplicate it as a secure note but the utility of this watch app makes it worth it.

• @paulmeyers42 Thanks for the additional vote!

• Joe Guilmette
    Joe Guilmette
    Community Member

Me three - Users should be able to decide what we want to put on there. The most useful feature for me is adding my Passport.

• Thanks for the vote, @Joe Guilmette!

This discussion has been closed.