fill in the form not working

Options

A couple of days ago the fill in the form feature stopped working in firefox for me. I have had to copy and paste into every form and it is making me crazy. How do I turn the fill in this form feature?

Comments

• Stephen_C
    Stephen_C
    Community Member
    Options

How do I turn the fill in this form feature?

@moypmto just to be clear, are you talking about:

1. filling in identity details;
    2. filling in credit or debit card details; or
    3. filling in login details?

When you reply please tell us what version of 1P you're using (go to 1P > About 1Password and tell us exactly what it says there), what browser you're using and the version number of the 1P extension in the browser. It would also be helpful to confirm your OS X version.

Stephen

• Drew_AG
    Drew_AG
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @moypmto,

I hope you don't mind, but I've moved your post from our Mac forum to our Saving and Filling in Browsers forum where you'll get more help for this issue.

I'm sorry you're having trouble filling forms in Firefox! If you can let us know the details Stephen asked for, we should have a better idea of how to help you troubleshoot the problem. Thanks!

• moypmto
    moypmto
    Community Member
    Options

I was talking about log in details - and wouldn't you know it - as mysteriously as it stopped working it has started working again. So it is no longer an issue. I'll let you know if it happens again.

• peri
    Options

Thanks for the update @moypmto! I'm glad to hear that everything is working properly for you again. :)

Please do let us know if any other issues arise--we'll be here!

This discussion has been closed.