Fails filling in card field in SagePay

Firefox 37.02
OSx 10.10.3
1Password 5
Version 5.3.1 (531001)

<input type="tel" required="" title="Enter the digits exactly as they appear on the front of the card. Spaces are okay. Cannot be left empty." autocomplete="off" pattern="(\s*[0-9]+)+\s*" placeholder="0000 0000 0000 0000" name="cardnumber" aria-labelledby="form-card_details.arialabel-pan" id="form-card_details.field-pan" tabindex="2" class="form-control 1/1">

Comments

• littlebobbytables
    littlebobbytables
    1Password Alumni

Hi @mattjenn,

Could you supply the URL for us please if it's a payment page that we can easily reach. If it isn't, how would you feel about using our Report Website Issue option in 1Password mini's preferences. You find the steps on how to do so in our guide, Reporting website filling issues using Synapse. This will collect information on the fields in the web page (not what you enter into the fields) and there is a comments field where you can specify which fields failed and which filled. With that we can hopefully improve the filling in a future version.

I'm sorry there isn't a better option at the moment. What you can do is you can anchor the Item Details bubble to the screen to allow copying and pasting of multiple fields. The Anchors Aweigh section of our 1Password mini page can tell you a little about this feature and ⌘O is the keyboard shortcut equivalent of clicking on the anchor button.

We'd love to have you report the website though so we can learn from it :smile:

If you have any follow up questions please do ask.

• mattjenn
    mattjenn
    Community Member

Its a payment page that I have long since left. I copied the actual html of the field in question in my original post.

Thats the best I can do!

• littlebobbytables
    littlebobbytables
    1Password Alumni

Going forward, if you find any sites where you're having problems please do let us know @mattjenn :smile:

This discussion has been closed.