[5.5 (505005)] Reset of 1Password settings after use API in Pocket Informant

Options
Cyrille
Cyrille
Community Member
edited May 2015 in iOS

Hello,

I don't know if this bug is specific to the new beta or if it is already existing for long time but today I have wanted to configure synchronization service into Pocket Informant version 4.62 (4.62.33) that is a beta version too using the API to launch 1Password to fill in my login/password.
This is the different steps I did to have the bug:
- my 1Password session was open and Touch ID activated to open 1Password
- started Pocket Informant
- go to the settings to add a synchronization login
- click on the 1Password button inside Pocket Informant
- when I did it 1Password asked me my master password to unlock it and not Touch ID
- I select the correct item and my login/password were filled in correctly in Pocket Informant

After that when I started again 1Password app, it asked me my master password again and not Touch ID as it should. After enter it, all my settings in 1Password were reset (Touch ID disabled, default auto lock time, default time to clear the clipboard, default police for the password, etc.). My different safes were still here and correctly configured for the synchronization.

I tried this on my 3 devices (iPhone 6 plus, iPad Air 2 and iPad mini 3) and I had the same issue each time. I don't know if it's an issue specific to Pocket Informant or if it's a bug in 1Password.

Regards,
Cyrille

Comments

• MrRooni
    Options

Good morning, Cyrille. We have noticed the same thing internally, as well. Thanks for the information, it definitely helps us try and track this problem down.

This discussion has been closed.