Errors after copying 1Password.agilekeychain file between MAC and Windows

I use 1Password on my iMac for home / personal use and on a Windows based computer for work. I don't want to use Dropbox to sync and followed the instructions provided by DBrown in the November 13 post ("Using 1Password on multiple operating systems without dropbox") to copy the 1Password.agilekeychain file from 1Password on my Mac to 1Password on my Windows computer. However after doing this I find that 1Password on Windows often doesn't correctly populate login screens (e.g., Username is not entered / left blank, the wrong fields are populated, etc). How do I correctly transfer the 1Password.agilekeychain file between 1Password on different operating systems to correct this problem?

1Password Version: Windows 4.5.0.573 / MAC 5.3
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Windows 8.1 / OS 10.10.3
Sync Type: Folder

Comments

• LauraR
    edited May 2015

@shshoemaker - Transferring a .agilekeychain between your Mac and Windows PC should work fine. Could you create a diagnostics report as per this guide -https://support.1password.com/diagnostics/win.html - and email it to us at support+forum@agilebits.com. Please can you also include a link back to this discussion. Once you've sent the Report a post here with the ticket ID will help us to keep an eye out for it. :)

ref: AFZ-56915-992

This discussion has been closed.