Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• ken35806
    ken35806
    Community Member
    Options

Your automated help is useless. You are about to lose a customer.

• ken35806
    ken35806
    Community Member
    Options

HOW DO I DELETE YOU ONEPASSWORD FROM MY MAC? That is pretty clear.

1Password Version: Not Provided
    Extension Version: Not Provided
    OS Version: Not Provided
    Sync Type: Not Provided

• Stephen_C
    Stephen_C
    Community Member
    Options

There is support here virtually 24 hours a day. If you tell us what your problem is someone will provide swift help, I'm sure.

Stephen

• Stephen_C
    Stephen_C
    Community Member
    edited May 2015
    Options

You can remove it in exactly the same way as you remove any other app—by dragging it to the trash. If you don't wish to delete the 1P vault and other key files don't use any app cleaner file when you drag the app to the trash.

@ken35806 I've merged your two posts into one thread as I assume they refer to the same problem and it will make it easier for you to find answers if all the answers are in one place. I'd also recommend you ask AgileBits to change your user name. This is a public forum so it's not a good place to publish your email address. (I can't change your user name as I'm merely a volunteer here: I don't work for AgileBits.)

Stephen

• hawkmoth
    hawkmoth
    Community Member
    Options

I've never seen a reply to a request for assistance posted on this forum answered by anything other than a human.

• Drew_AG
    Drew_AG
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @ken35806,

It certainly sounds like you're frustrated with 1Password right now, and I'm sorry if you're having any trouble with it! We're very happy to answer any questions you may have about 1Password, or help to solve problems. And don't worry, we're all humans here. :)

First, I wanted to let you know I edited your username for the forums, and also edited Stephen's message to reflect the new username. I simply removed the "@domain" from your username, and if you'd like us to change it to something else, just let us know.

HOW DO I DELETE YOU ONEPASSWORD FROM MY MAC? That is pretty clear.

As Stephen mentioned, simply drag the 1Password app from your Applications folder to the Trash. For some more thorough steps, please take a look at this knowledgebase article: How do I uninstall 1Password?

I certainly hope that answers your question, but if you need anything else, please don't hesitate to let us know - we're always happy to help! :)

This discussion has been closed.