I cannot add my license.

Options
yuji
yuji
Community Member

I bought a new MacBook. Since I failed to recover from a Time Machine, I downloaded a 1Password again, and got my license information by e-mail. I could get a license file but I could not recover from a gold-colored license file. If I click a "add license" and select a gold icon in a downloaded files, nothing happens (I get back "add a license" message).

1Password Version: 5.3.2
Extension Version: ?
OS Version: OSX 10.10.3
Sync Type: Dropbox
KB Article: add-license

Comments

• Drew_AG
    Drew_AG
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @yuji,

I'm sorry you're having trouble with that! I've just resent your license info to your email address. To add your license file to 1Password 5 for Mac, use the Click here to Apply Your 1Password License link included in the email. That should automatically add the license file. To check if it worked, open the main 1Password 5 app and go to the menu for 1Password 5 > License. If that window says "Thank you for supporting 1Password!" then the license file has been added.

If for any reason that doesn't work, please take a look at this knowledgebase article to see if it helps: How do I add my license to 1Password?

Hopefully you're all set, but if you need more help with that, just let us know! :)

• yuji
    yuji
    Community Member
    Options

Thank you!

• Drew_AG
    Drew_AG
    1Password Alumni
    Options

You're very welcome! If you have more questions or need anything else, we're always happy to help. :)

This discussion has been closed.