I purchased a license this evening, and somehow I purchased Two. I would like a refund. How?

Options
Hg_cates
Hg_cates
Community Member

How do I get a refund?

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• hawkmoth
    hawkmoth
    Community Member
    Options

Did you buy those licenses from the AgileBits web store? That seems most likely, unless you used separate AppleID in purchasing from the Mac App Store. If you did buy from AgileBits. they will take care of issuing your refund. Did you use the same email address for buying that you used to register for the forum? If so, The staff should be able to find your orders and sort out the confusion. If not, let us know, and more directions will follow.

• Hg_cates
    Hg_cates
    Community Member
    Options

Yes I bought from the AgileBits sight. When I pressed enter to buy, the fill in portion for address etc. cleared so I thought there was a problem. And I filled it out again and re-submitted it. It showed up in my e-mail with two purchases. If there is a e-mail address that I can send the info to to get it fixed it would be great.

• Stephen_C
    Stephen_C
    Community Member
    Options

As hawmoth said, if the email address you used when you bought was the same address as that you used to register on the forums here there's no need to do anything further. This thread will be picked up by AgileBits staff when they arrive later in the day. (Bear in mind many of them are in US or Canadian time zones so are sleeping at the moment.)

Stephen

• hawkmoth
    hawkmoth
    Community Member
    Options

If you used a different email address, send a message describing your issue to support+licenses@agilebits.com. Include the email address you used for your purchase and a link to this thread. If you need to do this, you will receive an automated reply with a ticket number. It should help speed things along if you post that ticket number back here. But as we've said, there is no need to do that if you have used that same email address as you used to register for the forum.

• Drew_AG
    Drew_AG
    1Password Alumni
    edited May 2015
    Options

Hi @Hg_cates,

Sorry for the confusion about that! I've refunded one of your purchases, and resent your license information to your email (it should now show just one license for 1Password 5). You should see the credit in your account soon.

If you need anything else, just let us know! :)

ref: 853743

• Hg_cates
    Hg_cates
    Community Member
    Options

Thanks for the help with this. I haven't received the email with the license info yet???

• Megan
    Megan
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @Hg_cates ,

I've just re-sent your license information to the email address that we currently have on file for your account. If you do not see the details in your inbox, please let me know! :)

This discussion has been closed.