1pw on android shows 148 Logins? But windows only 147?

Options
ntimo
ntimo
Community Member
edited May 2015 in Android

Hello,
is it normal that my 1pw on windows show me 147 while the android app says there is 1 more?

Comments

• peri
    Options

Hey @ntimo. That sounds strange. Let's figure out where the problem is.

I'd like you to check your data in Dropbox using 1PasswordAnywhere. Log into https://www.dropbox.com in a web browser. Locate the 1Password.agilekeychain folder and open the 1Password.html file you find inside. After logging in with your master password, do you see 147 or 148 items there?

• ntimo
    ntimo
    Community Member
    Options

OK, the 1pw HTML says 147. My phone and my tablet with the App say 148 logins

• ntimo
    ntimo
    Community Member
    Options

I reinstalled 1pw app from playstore and the bug is still present

• peri
    Options

Hey @ntimo. Thanks for the update. I'd like to ask you to create some Diagnostics Reports from your Android and your PC:

---Android---
    https://support.1password.com/diagnostics/android.html

---Windows---
    https://support.1password.com/diagnostics/win.html

Then attach the entire file to an email to us: support+android@agilebits.com

Please do not post your Diagnostics Report in the forums, but please do include a link to this thread in your email, along with your forum handle so that we can "connect the dots" when we see your Diagnostics Report in our inbox.

A short note here once you've sent the Report in will help us to keep an eye out for it. :)

Once we see the report we should be able to better assist you. Thanks in advance!

• ntimo
    ntimo
    Community Member
    Options

mail send

• peri
    Options

Thanks! I'm looking into it now. We can continue the conversation via email. :)

• djh
    djh
    Community Member
    Options

I experience a similar issue.

1PW for Android (v 4.2.1b4) shows 613 logins, but Windows (v 4.1.0.526) shows 620.

There is also a discrepancy in the generated password count.

• saad
    Options

Hey @djh. Thanks for letting us know you are seeing a similar issue with your vault. Are the other 7 items that are not visible on Android all Password items?

• djh
    djh
    Community Member
    Options

No they are login items, but there is also a discrepancy with the reported number of password items.

Both Android devices are running the same version 4.2.1 from Google Play.

Logins:

1PW Anywhere: 616
    Android (Nexus 4): 616
    Android (OnePlus One): 620
    Windows: 620
    Mac: 620

Generated Passwords:

1PW Anywhere: 551
    Android (Nexus 4): 551
    Android (OnePlus One): 547
    Windows: 547
    Mac: 547

• saad
    Options

Interesting. Thanks for sharing the numbers with us.

Lets try rebuilding the data file on your Windows computer by opening 1Password and clicking File > Repair 1Password Vault. Let me know if that changes anything. Thanks.

This discussion has been closed.