Weird unlocking glitch when on non-English locale [fixed in 5.5.BETA-9]

BuSHari
BuSHari
Community Member
edited June 2015 in iOS

Hello,

I have iPhone 5S with iOS 8.0
When I'm opening the app and unlocking with my master password I'm seeing a weird graphic glitch.

See attached.

Thanks,
Idan

Comments

• Hi @BuSHari‌,

That is weird but I cannot reproduce it. Has it occurred again after you unlock it?

• BuSHari
    BuSHari
    Community Member

Yes, it occurs every time.
    But its only happen when the iPhone is set to the Hebrew language

• Hi @BuSHari,

Thanks, that was it. The moment I switched to Hebrew, I saw it. I'll file a bug report and we'll get that fixed.

Thank you for figuring this out for me, that was really helpful!

• BuSHari
    BuSHari
    Community Member

Great, thanks...

• You're welcome!

• BuSHari
    BuSHari
    Community Member

Hello again,

I still see that glitch in the beta version, do you know when it will be fixed?

• MikeT
    edited November 2014

Hi @BuSHari‌,

Unfortunately, it is still an open bug in our tracker and we do plan to fix it but I don't have a timeframe.

Bug ID #: OPI-1600

• BuSHari
    BuSHari
    Community Member

Hello,

That glitch is still exists, do you have you know when it will be fixed?
    it`s been over 6 mounts...

Thanks,
    Idan

• Megan
    Megan
    1Password Alumni

Hi Idan ( @BuSHari ),

Thanks for checking in on us! I don't have an update for you at this time, but I'll be sure to let our developers know that you're keen on seeing a fix here just as soon as possible.

• BuSHari
    BuSHari
    Community Member
    edited May 2015

Hello again,

I still see that glitch in the beta version, do you know when it will be fixed?
    Its really annoying glitch, its been 9 months since ive reported this issue...

Thanks,
    Idan

• sjk
    sjk
    1Password Alumni

Welcome back, Idan ( @BuSHari ).

Wish I had some new information to offer you about this. I will ping the developers about it again and hopefully they'll get it resolved so you won't have to ask about it again. Cheers!

• BuSHari
    BuSHari
    Community Member

Thank you very much!
    I hope it will be fixed :)

• sjk
    sjk
    1Password Alumni

There is a workaround: close your eyes when unlocking for long enough not to notice the glitch. But you would really like to see this fixed, of course.. :)

Please excuse that weak attempt at humor.

• cjbulow
    cjbulow
    Community Member

And with that last reply, you just know that @sjk is in need of some well deserved sleep time :)

• sjk
    sjk
    1Password Alumni

That's one way to keep me :silenced:

But not before I did bring this issue to our developers' attention for you again, @BuSHari.

• BuSHari
    BuSHari
    Community Member

Hahaha :)
    Thank you for the help...

• sjk
    sjk
    1Password Alumni

You're welcome! :+1:

• @BuSHari Please check out the latest beta, this problem should be fixed for you now.

• BuSHari
    BuSHari
    Community Member
    edited June 2015

I cannot get the last version of the Beta app in HockeyApp, that version is from 2014

• sjk
    sjk
    1Password Alumni

Hi @BuSHari,

1Password for iOS beta builds were switched from HockeyApp to TestFlight. There's more information about it here:

Joining the TestFlight Beta

I'm not sure if there are any open slots at the moment but please do contact us if you're interested and we'll see what we can do. Thanks!

• BuSHari
    BuSHari
    Community Member
    edited June 2015

I've sent the mail, but they rejected me because of no open slots.
    I'm also the Hebrew translator for that app so I need that access.
    I want to finish the translations this week and I want to check them before the next release...

Please help me with access.

Thanks,
    Idan

• sjk
    sjk
    1Password Alumni

Hi @BuSHari,

Thank you for sending the beta request; I'm sorry to hear it was rejected. It would be best to continue further followup about this in your email support ticket as there's nothing more we can do about it here on the forum. Hopefully there's a way to open a slot for you!

ref: ILN-72546-212

This discussion has been closed.