Another Device - what to do after clicking more information?

Options
adelduca
adelduca
Community Member

I have 1password on my MAC desktop. I just got a macbook and am trying to make my 1password work on this computer. I downloaded the app next step when promoted to select if I use 1 password on another computer (i do) and what my options are to transfer data.

I select Another Device and click more information. It opens a page that tells me to click more information. UMMM WHAT? Please help. I don't know what to do.

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• adelduca
    adelduca
    Community Member
    Options

hello? why isnt there a number to call? i feel like this could be solved quickly if I could talk to someone for a few minutes

• adelduca
    adelduca
    Community Member
    Options

this app is a lot of money to have zero customer service. I would actually love to leave it but I now have dozens of encrypted passwords. I don't know what will take more more time - changing them all AGAIN or figuring out how to have 1password on all my devices? what is the point if i can never have my password when i want it?

• MrC
    MrC
    Volunteer Moderator
    Options

Hi @adelduca,

Hang in there - you'll get great support here on the forums. I can see your frustration with not having immediate answers.

Are you using the App store version of 1Password, or the Agilebits web store version?

• adelduca
    adelduca
    Community Member
    Options

hey I figured it out :|
    thank you!

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni
    edited June 2015
    Options

@adelduca: Sorry to leave you hanging, but I'm glad to hear you figured it out! :+1:

We do provide support. In fact, that's what we've been doing in the support sections for each individual platform. If you post there you'll get help much faster, as the Lounge is just for general discussion. Cheers! :)

This discussion has been closed.