I am missing several items from context menu, including settings

acamaione
acamaione
Community Member

I just switched my phone and installed 1Password as on my last phone. The only options I have are "Favorites, Categories, and Folders"... I have no settings menu so I cannot tell it to sync when not on WiFi or set a PIN. Any ideas would be helpful. I have an HTC One M8 that is running a ROM called "InsertCoin"

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• Hey @acamaione. Thanks for getting in touch with us. I'm sorry to hear about the issues you're having with 1Password at the moment.

Can you verify which version of 1Password you have installed? If you're using the Reader, I suggest first upgrading to 1Password 4.

If you are using 1Password 4, then I think the issue may be due to the ROM. I can't reproduce this issue, and we haven't seen this from any other users, which leads me to believe it may be your custom ROM. Custom ROMs can alter the behavior of the OS, which makes it difficult for 1Password to stay consistent among those devices.

I recommend bringing this issue up with InsertCoin's support. It would be greatly appreciated! :)

This discussion has been closed.