Is there a way to fix "open and fill" problems with sign-in at socialsecurity.gov?

pbatey
pbatey
Community Member
edited June 2015 in 1Password in the Browser

Is there a way to fix "open and fill" problems with sign-in at socialsecurity.gov? It mistakenly activates the "Create an Account" button instead of "SIgn In".

I see that both buttons are type="submit" and inside the same form element -- I understand why this would cause 1Password to activate the first, but is there a way to work around it?

1Password Version: 5.3
Extension Version: 4.3.1.90
OS Version: 10.10.3
Sync Type: iCloud

Comments

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni

@pbatey: I hope you don't mind, but I've moved this discussion to the browser filling category in the forums.

Please try manually saving the login, as this will ensure that 1Password has as much current information about the form as possible. And if you're still having trouble with it submitting the wrong thing, be sure to report it using our Synapse website issue tracker, and you can disable autosubmit for that individual item allow you to submit the form yourself to avoid the problem in the mean time.

I hope this helps. Please let us know how it turns out! :)

• pbatey
    pbatey
    Community Member

Thanks Brenty. That was just the type of setting I was looking for.

• AGMarshall
    AGMarshall
    1Password Alumni

@pbatey Glad to hear that did the trick for you! The manual saving of a current login is a great first step to take when there is an issue with a login. :chuffed:

This discussion has been closed.