Finding 1Password 3 license

AGAlumB
AGAlumB
1Password Alumni
This discussion was created from comments split from: 1Password 3.9.20 for Mac OSX 10.6.1.

Comments

• bradylee
    bradylee
    Community Member

My 2011 MacBook pro crashed which was using License for 1Password 5. I have a 2006 MacBook Pro which is running Snow Leopard 10.6.8 and was able to install 1Password Version 3.8.22 (build 32010). When I tried to use the 1Password 5 license it obviously failed. I need temporarily to have a license for this older 2006 MacBook pro until I upgrade to a newer mac. How do I go about getting a temporary license?

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni
    edited June 2015

@bradylee: I'm sorry to hear that! I do hope that you were able to salvage your data from the dead Mac, though. I hope you don't mind, but I've split this discussion to avoid confusion as we sort things out for your particular situation.

Unfortunately I wasn't able to find a license in our system under your forum email address, or I'd have just sent that to you via email. If you enter the email address you used to purchase 1Password at our license page, you can have it sent to you via email (including a license for 1Password 3) right away!

If you're unable to retrieve it that way, however, the best thing to do would be to send us an email at support+forums at agilebits dot com so we can research further. Just be sure to include a link this this thread, your forum username, and any email addresses you may have used so we can track it down and get you up and running with 1Password 3! :)

This discussion has been closed.